How it works
What our clients say
Our revision policy guarantees the chance to request a free revision whenever you feel the delivered paper does not meet your standards. The revision should not conflict the original instructions, but should it require additional tasks, extra payment will be required depending on the complexity of the material, which will be estimated by our customer care representatives. Please contact them to incorporate new instructions to your order.
Free revisions will be granted if your request follows these terms:
- Revision guidance are unchanged and do not conflict your initial instructions.
- Revision request must be submitted using request revision button on the personal order page.
- Revision request can be placed any time before order is approved, but you have only 7 days to request a revision after the order is approved.
- We reserve the right to grant additional time for revision when the time frame you have initially paid for allows such extension.
- Please be aware that additional time will be required to find a new writer, so be sure to adjust your revision deadline accordingly. We advise an extra 12 hours to be added to the deadline for a new writer.
Revision requests should be submitted using the ‘Request Revision’ button on your personal profile. This button is available on a delivery order status for a maximum of 14 days, where subsequently the order will be automatically approved by the system on failure of approval.
When you (or the system) approve the order, the button will be available for 7 more days, during which you can still request for a revision. 7 days after the initial order approval, you will have to place a new order if you desire to have your paper revised.